Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus Official Video (Without Billy Ray Cyrus)



Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus Official Video (Without Billy Ray Cyrus)
Walt Disney - Hannah Montana: The Movie



This video was captured from Miley Sessions. BUTTERFLY FLY AWAY - one of the best song from Miley Cyrus in Hannah Montana The Movie. Actually this song is sung by Miley Cyrus and her daddy, Billy Ray Cyrus. So, it's the third song for them after "I Learned From You" and "Ready, Set, Don't Go". But in this video, she sings by herself.



I personally think this song is like "I Miss You" from Meet Miley Cyrus album. The song has a deep music and touchs my feeling. Butterfly Fly Away is so lovely!



LYRICS:



You tuck me in,

Turn out the light

kept me safe and sound at night

little girls depend on things like that



Brush my teeth and comp my hair

had to drive me everywhere

you were always there when I looked back



You had to do it all alone

Make a living, make a home

Must have been as hard as it could be



And when I co

Share:
| More



Most Popular