The Good Life - Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (En Español) + lyrics



The Good Life - Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (En Español) + lyrics
Nueva canción de Hannah Montana: The Movie. (L)

No copyright infringement intended. I do not own this song.





Lyrics:



Lyrics:

I tell you what we´re gonna do

What you need to know

What you gotta get

To get where you´re wanna go



Never ever missing out

If you run all this place

When you find your style

Everyday´s a holiday



I show you how to work it

(I show you how to work it)

To find nothing is perfect

(To find nothing is perfect)

I know that you deserve it

(I know that you deserve it)



Woho

Woho

Woho

Oh



This is the good life

Take a good look

Have anything you want

This is the good life

Dining with your friends

At a fancy restaurant

Living the good life

We have such a good time

Right now



Grab a little gucci bag

And some prada shoes

(Here

Share:
| More



Most Popular