Miley Cyrus ╰✮╮ Slow Motion



Miley Cyrus ╰✮╮ Slow Motion
I was watching tv the other day and this song came on. I really liked it (I've got a thing for dubstep music) so I wanted to do a video with it. Some people might like it and others not but to be honest, IDGAF haha! :) I think it's a cool song with a nice beat and I dont think anyone has edited with this song before (as far as I know) so i know you'll enjoy it. as I said, I heard this on the tv the other day and decided to make it today. It was made VERY fast and just randomly put together with a few pictures and video clips. nothing too exciting, just something epic and fun :)



program: sony vegas

coloring: by me

song name: Sleigh Bells - Kids

song link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bcLWZY7kAQ

artist of the video: miley cyrus

edited by; me. ( xeliberg33 x)

Share:
| More



Most Popular