because of you.. ☾miley cyrus☽



because of you.. ☾miley cyrus☽
NUU. why are there black spots? D; -sniffsniff-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Who else loves Kelly's voice? I lovee her songs so much. Her voice is so.. soft&strong.



This video--well song, means quite a lot to me. There's this guy I know. He was one of my friend; he was pratically like a brother. After I introduced him with one of my other friend [girl], they began to hang around more.. without me. It made me feel so useless and used.. Now, we don't even talk! She had changed him, and I know, because he acts differently now. Not just around me, but to everyone else. She also told him something about me [rumor], causing him to ignore me now.. Its kind of hard to deal with when you see them 5 times a week. I also have this guy that sits beside me in Socials. We always make fun of each other and that, and well I kinda, sorta introduced them together again [first term]. They got closer but unlike the first dude, he stay

Share:
| More



Most Popular